Thursday, October 4, 2018

High Water Day

Yesterday was a busy day.  The cyclists needed a lot of water.  As such, arrangements were made for me to meet everyone at the junction of Highway 78 and Highway 115.   Someone forgot to tell me that I would be sharing the corner with a cattle lot!   

As I waited for the gang of thirsty cyclists to arrive, I found my first treasure, "road bootie!"  The riders like to stop to pick up all sorts of  objects: coins, USB cables, tools, road kill, etc.   

Yesterday was a great photo day.  Lots of puffy clouds, blue skies and the Algadones Sand Dunes -- spectacular.    There was a family from China visiting the sand dunes and despite of the language barrier, the Chinese photographer requested photos of the cyclists and we requested photos of them.  Lots of giggles.

The Wi-Fi download is very slow and my pc needs to be charged, so I will need to update this entry tomorrow when both the computer an I are recharged.    dkg

No comments:

Post a Comment