Saturday, October 13, 2018

Bad Hair Days - Puffy Clouds & Blue Skies

I have been blessed with naturally curly hair.  For the past two week no matter what I do to straighten or style it, by the end of the day I have a head full of wild curls.  Again, I count my naturally curly hair as a blessing.  However, the good news is that I have had other things to do and my lack of a hair style is the least of my worries.  

After yesterday's rain, today we were blessed with blue skies and puffy white clouds.  We are staying at a KOA campground in Silver City, NM.  We had more rain this afternoon and early evening, so we were able to rent two cabins for the night.   

One of the big tourist attractions in this area is the Continental Divide Trail.  The manager at the Econolodge where we stayed last night told us that she has walked the width of the trail.  The actual CDT runs from Mexico to Canada.  People walk the full distance.  Crazy as compared to bicycling across the country...

Continental Divide 

Paul C 

Gayle & Paul 

The Continental Divide Trail 

Helmet hair!  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! Your hair looks great! Remember all models love having a breeze flowing through their hair in photo shots and you got nature to do it for you!

    ReplyDelete