Friday, November 9, 2018

Mississippi - The Pacific Northwest of the South

Goodbye  to Louisiana and hello to Mississippi! I am spending day number two in Mississippi and it  is still raining and the cyclists continue to persevere in spite of the weather.    Bravo to Paul C., Paul and Gayle for hitting the wet road every morning.  

One of my observations about this trek across the US is that there are still small towns that retain their local identity/character.  In other words, not every city is blessed or cursed with a Wal-Mart.  I have seen a lot of towns that are totally abandoned and other towns appear to thrive in spite of their lack of population.

Since it rained most of the day, I did not get take any photos.  Here are a few more images from my "artistic" adventure in New Orleans!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment